A Balanced Life
The feet are an important part of your overall health since they are the foundation upon which all parts of your body function. When you keep your feet healthy and properly aligned, there will be reduced stress placed on your joints, spine and bones avoiding the development of chronic pain with age.
Orthotics in Thornhill and North York will balance and stabilize your feet so that your entire body functions better at work and play. This will enhance your body’s performance, eliminate pain and contribute to your overall health and wellness. Everything works better when your foundation is aligned and your body is put back into balance.
Computerized Foot + Gait Scan
Our technology is newest and most advanced system to analyze your digital gait and pressure points and to translate into a diagnostic report as well as into a prescription for custom foot orthotics. Our system measures the weight distribution along the plantar fault through the gait cycle. North York Orthotics are not your ordinary orthotics, they’re better – they are called Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers.
Spinal Pelvic Stabilizers Explained
While you may not be aware of it, you actually have 3 arches in your feet. This is known as the plantar vault, and these arches withstand enormous stress stabilizing your entire body. Custom stabilizers add support to these arches, which help to stabilize your spine and pelvis by correcting imbalances in your feet.
When your arches and feet are not properly supporting your body, you can experience pelvic and spine misalignment that can lead to either fatigue, pain or a combination of both. Our Thornhill Orthotics stabilize over 100 muscles, 33 joints, 26 bones and all the ligaments and tendons found in your feet. Once your feet are properly balanced and supported, you will feel relief in various areas of your body.
Some of this pain and fatigue you may be experiencing can be caused by a postural misalignment. Quite often there is no foot pain involved, but by offering added support to the feet, clients are quite often surprised to see other aches and pains in your body quite literally disappear.
Over-The-Counter Feet Support Systems
- Can over-correct a problem causing even more harm
- Custom support is not provided during the gait cycle
- Is a cushion-designed product that does not specifically work with the underlying cause of the problem
- You may end up spending more on these products by having to replace them on a regular basis
Stabilizing Spine Orthotics
- Balances both the feet and body by providing support to all 3 arches
- Uses a patented approach called the Gait Cycle System® to provide support during each gait phase
- Chiropractic patients get more symptomatic relief from their adjustments since these stabilizers promote optimum posture
- Money-back guarantee provided
- Every orthotic Thornhillis designed individually based on impressions of the feet or on digital images.
- Offers a custom solution instead of merely a generic one
Book your complimentary computerized foot and gait scan at North York Orthotics today.