Meet Dr. Biljana Krstanovic
Naturopathy is an alternative medical solution that people are turning to in order to heal and bring balance to the body. Our North York Naturopathic Clinic, Dr. Krstanovic concentrates on finding the underlying cause of a condition or disease instead of using prescription drugs that often only mask the symptoms. Naturopathic technology and tools help to identify and treat many of the conditions and illnesses are now common.
Our North York Naturopathic Doctor has received training in the following treatment methods:
- Physical Medicine
- Botanical Medicine
Whether you decide to use naturopathic medicine completely on its own or to complement treatment you’re already receiving, you can be rest assured that your Naturopathic Doctor North York will provide an effective plan of care for any health concern.
Naturopathic Guiding Principles Distinguish Naturopathy From Other Forms Of Medicine:
- The body has the ability to heal itself and should be guided gently in this direction
- Methods used for treatment should be the least invasive available in order to keep side effects minimized
- The only true way to handle illness and disease is to find and treat the underlying root cause and not to mask or simply relieve the symptoms
- By becoming aware of your own health and taking responsibility for it, an individual can take more control over it
- Continued health needs to be maintained by the proper use of preventative measures
Naturopathic Doctor In North York
After receiving a university degree, a naturopathic doctor must enroll in a four-year program at a naturopathic medical school. After graduating the student must pass board examinations before being licensed. Included in the studies are the following:
- Chinese medicine
- Botanical medicine
- Clinical nutrition
- Diagnostic sciences
- Clinical sciences
- Basic sciences
- Lifestyle counseling
Can Naturopathy North York Help You?
If you suffer from any of the following conditions, you may want to explore an all-natural solution to improve your total health.
- Skin Diseases
- Menstrual Disorders
- Fibrocystic Breast Disease
- Stress Management
- High Cholesterol
- Immune deficiencies
- Ear Infections
- Chronic Fatigue
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
An integral part of Yonge Street Naturopathy Thornhill involves using a combined method of modern medicine along with traditional healing to bring about the best results for our patients. When combined, both this ancient art of healing and the science that goes with it can often be the only successful way to effectively diagnose and safely treat various conditions and their causes.
Book your appointment with your Naturopathic Doctor today!